- Toilet & shower (thoroughly with soap) prior to entering the pool.
- Close fitting swimwear must be worn at all times in and around the pool.
- Avoid swallowing water and putting pool water in your mouth.
- Ensure children are taken for regular toilet breaks
- Ensure infants who are not toilet trained wear tight fitting swim nappies and a tight fitting swimsuit over the swim nappy.
- Under no circumstances should regular nappies be worn while swimming.
- Ensure that nappies are changed in the Change Rooms and disposed of in the nappy bins provided.
- Do not use the pool if you have had diarrhoea in the last two (2) weeks