To enrol into our program, simply call our Support Office on 1300 11 7946 to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives. You will need access to your emails as well as a method of payment to finalise any enrolment. Please see below for further information:
- Our program is a year-round program, so when enrolling, the class you choose will start within the next 7 days. If you would like to start further in advance, you will need to wait until the date you wish to start is within 7 days.
- All lessons must be paid for at time of booking, using a credit or debit card. A pro-rata amount will automatically be calculated for the remaining lessons in the month.
- A copy of our Terms and Conditions will be emailed to you, as well as being available on the website.
- All ongoing fees are charged via direct debit on the 5th business day of the month.
- If your child has not had swimming lessons before, or they are still unable to swim independently, you are able enrol them into the level that is appropriate for their age:
- B1 (parent and baby level): 6 months – 15 months
- B2 (parent and baby level): 16 months – 23 months
- B3 (parent and baby level): 24 months – 30 months
- Starfish: 30 months – 36 months
- Tadpole: 3 – 4 years
- WSC: 5 years and older
- If your child has had swimming lessons before, and they can swim independently 5m on their front and back, you should enrol them into an assessment level. Please note that all assessments are free and only take approximately 5 minutes. You will be advised immediately after the assessment, the most appropriate level for your child.
Should you have any questions regarding enrolling, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 1300 11 7946, or via email at email@example.com.